We have a lot of free information about digital marketing and professional communications in our blog. The content in these posts are based on first-hand experiences and observations by Kim V. Goldsmith, who has 25+ years experience in media and professional communications covering public relations, community relations, marketing communications, facilitation, training and more.
Our resources page and ebooks are for the benefit of our training and coaching clients. If you have been given access to these password protected pages please do not share the password with others. The password will be changed from time to time. If you require continued access and the password does not work, please email Kim.
The resources page includes:
- Security and privacy fact sheet
- How to use Hootsuite
- How to get started on Twitter
- Social media audit worksheet
- Content calendar examples
- Digital marketing checklist
- How to build your own website
- How to set up and read Google Analytics
- Search engine optimisation (the official Google version) + much, much more
If you don’t have password access and you’re interested in what extra info we supply, contact us about our Social Media Matters digital marketing program.
We also provide updates via our e-news, Marketing Muse (published every 2-3 months). We’d love for you to become a subscriber.