Creatively connecting communities
BY CONSULTING, MANAGING & FACILITATING WITH OUTCOMES IN MIND
- Kim V. Goldsmith has almost 30 years experience in regional media and 20 + years working in marketing communications, with a range of government, corporate, small business and individual clients across a range of sectors on community or regional projects with ongoing issues management requirements.
- Project managing various regional initiatives in regional health, arts, and community services. An example of a project we managed until late 2016. (BOOMDUBBO).
BY IMPLEMENTING STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION PLANS THAT PRODUCE RESULTS
- With 20+ years experience implementing communications campaigns through traditional media and digital media channels, Kim V. Goldsmith can offer the right mix of channels and platforms to reach and engage your audience. An example of an event where we managed the PR/social media marketing (ROAR MUSIC FESTIVAL), and an example of a project we managed (COMMUNITY CLUB TOOL KIT).
- With experience in strategic planning through to content creation, you get the full picture when planning or implementing a campaign or project.
- The extensive use of research, analytics and social media insights for clients means that all decisions are based on fact and outcomes.
BY TRAINING & COACHING BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Workshops and coaching are offered in media skills, community engagement, public speaking, communications strategy and social media marketing. See what workshops are currently on offer.
- Six years experience teaching business marketing and business communications through TAFE Western and Western College (Dubbo).
- Kim V. Goldsmith is an experienced presenter with highly developed public presentation skills, honed during public debate events, public interviews and guest speaking roles.
THROUGH CREATIVELY CRAFTED CONTENT THAT ENGAGES YOUR COMMUNITY
- Nearly three decades of experience as a working journalist in print and radio gives Kim the experience and skills to know what is news and how to craft content to meet the interest and needs of the audience.
- In-house or outsourced content production offered, depending on needs, including written content, audio, video, photography, and graphics. Examples of videos created for a client can be found here.
- We use a range of mobile technologies, HD video (and 4K video if needed) depending on the requirements of the job. We also have access to a skilled film production crew should your ambitions be cinematic.
- Kim V. Goldsmith is inherently creative, which combined with her extensive experience as a journalist and communications professional means content that will be unique to your campaign or project.
CONTACT US for a chat about your needs. We develop customised quotes, within budgets, to meet your specific needs, be it strategic planning, project management, content development or training…and everything in between.